Holder of the web:
Company name is: J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L.
Registered office is: Génova, 12, 1º D, 28004 Madrid
Purpose of website: Alquiler vacacional en Palma de Mallorca.
Personal data protection:
Responsible for the treatment:
Contact details of the person in charge: Dolores Pascual, telephone: 986 233 904.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection rights:
In order to exercise your data protection rights, you may send a written communication to the registered office of J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be conserved by J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to treatment: J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. You will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless you have to continue trying for legitimate compelling reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, the company J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. It will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
- Right to deletion of data: except legal imperative, these will be deleted after confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in case you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Claim to the Control Authority: if you consider that there is a problem with the way J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Manager of Eunicom Player, S.L. or to the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data:
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on our website. For this you only have to send an email requesting it to email@example.com. Or you can do it directly here:
Conservation of data:
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer data of the online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …).
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is unsubscribed.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe. User data uploaded by J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. to pages and profiles in social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data confidentiality and security:
J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. undertakes during the use of the data to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access , in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your actual situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of these data and the damages that may be caused by it to J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. as the owner of www.lacasadelasvistas.com, or to third parties for the use of said data.
J.RIBAS E HIJOS, S.L. adopts reasonably adequate security measures at all times to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable, so J.RIBAS E HIJOS can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems computer (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. In spite of this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, J.RIBAS E HIJOS has an active security surveillance system that informs about each activity of the users and possible breaches in the security of the data of the users. If any gap is detected, J.RIBAS E HIJOS undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
What information is collected from users and what is it used for:
All products and services offered on the website www.lacasadelasvistas.com refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations, subscription to newsletters and / or purchase orders. This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process your personal data for the indicated purposes, and you have the right to revoke said prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities:
Web and hosting: www.lacasadelasvistas.com has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the safe sending of personal data through contact forms of standard type, hosted on the servers that J.RIBAS E HIJOS has contracted with the company EUNICOM PLAYER, SL Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files of which J.RIBAS E HIJOS is the owner. We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties on the same subject write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP. You can also provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so you do not have to re-enter them in each new visit and also the address, name, web and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored in the servers of Eunicom Player, S.L.
User registration: Not allowed unless expressly requested. Purchase form: To access the reservation service offered on our website, the user has a purchase form subject to the contract conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required. The data is stored in the servers of Eunicom Player, S.L. During the payment process through the website, the company collects necessary information from the User. This information may include, name, address, ID, email, telephone, payment details and other information necessary to process reservations.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you make a reservation.
- Visited product pages and content displayed while your session is active.
- Your comments and reviews about our product if you choose to leave them.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of the cart while your session is active.
- Mail and password of your account to allow access to it, if you have created one.
- If you choose to create a User account, we save your name, address and telephone number to use in future reservations.
- Newsletter Subscription Forms: J.RIBAS E HIJOS uses the service of sending newsletters (e-mail newsletters) of Mailchimp, a company located in the European Union, which stores your email data, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive.
- Email: Our email service provider is Google and Eunicom Player, S.L.
- Providers of payment services: Through the web www.lacasadelasvistas.com, you can access, through links, to third party websites, such as Caixabank, to make payments for the services provided by www.lacasadelasvistas.com. At no time do the staff of J.RIBAS E HIJOS have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
- Presence in networks: www.lacasadelasvistas.com has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that J.RIBAS E HIJOS will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Therefore, J.RIBAS E HIJOS will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities and offers, as well as providing a personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case J.RIBAS E HIJOS will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it.
Those responsible for treatment outside the EU:
- Email: The email service of J.RIBAS E HIJOS is provided using the services of Google and Eunicom Player, S.L.
- Social Networks: J.RIBAS E HIJOS makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, to which an international data transfer is made, analytical and technical, in relation to the website; It is in the servers of these networks that J.RIBAS E HIJOS treats the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm J.RIBAS E HIJOS or share with it.
- From the moment you register as a user on the web www.lacasadelasvistas.com, J.RIBAS E HIJOS has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information. In any case J.RIBAS E HIJOS reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website www.lacasadelasvistas.com as the present legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users:
The access and / or use of the website www.lacasadelasvistas.com attributes to the user the status of user, accepting from this moment, fully and without reservation, the present legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of www. lacasadelasvistas.com.
In the use of www.lacasadelasvistas.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of J.RIBAS E HIJOS or of third parties, or that could damage, render useless or overload the web or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the aforementioned website www.lacasadelasvistas.com.